Join us today and you’ll gain access to the right support and connections to make your business succeed.
Scroll down for membership details. Signing up is simple, just fill out the form below and we’ll take care of the rest.
Through your Chamber Membership you can drive sales and attract new customers, promote your business to a network of over 280 business decision makers and talk to more than 750 potential customers by tapping into the Chamber's database, website and social media channels. Ignite Wanaka is also your voice for business, representing the concerns and interests of your business community.
Want to talk to someone before you join?
You can call our membership team on 027 295 3230 to discuss your needs in more detail.
For all businesses - we currently only have one membership type available.
The Chamber membership is valid for 12 months from the month you join and costs $205.00 +GST. Your memberships covers all employees within your business and we encourage you to involve members of your team in our events.
Complete your application today. It only takes 1-2 minutes to fill out and submit.
Membership Application Form
Membership of the Chamber of Commerce offers benefits for your whole team.
In becoming a member of the Ignite Wanaka Chamber of Commerce, your business agrees that:
- This membership agreement does not have an expiry date written into it. i.e. Continues on for the following year automatically unless a resignation is received.
- Membership subscriptions are payable annually, with the first subscription due upon signing.
- Subsequent annual subscriptions are payable by the 20th of the month following each anniversary of membership.
- The minimum membership duration is one year.
- Membership can only be resigned in writing, within one month of the annual renewal of membership.
- Resignations received outside of this period will be subject to a pro-rata payment of the annual subscription.
- Membership can only be resigned by the key contact specified in the Membership Agreement, or by a director of the member company.
- We may provide your business details to Alliance Partners and other Chamber members from time to time as part of Chamber-authorised activities.
We will invoice you upon receipt and approval of your membership application form.