The Offer . . .
- Huge Range of Products – over 16,000 in-stock products including:
- • Stationery
• Specialty Business Papers
• Cleaning & Hygiene products
• Coffee, Tea & Kitchen Supplies
• Printers / Copiers
• Monitors, Mice & Keyboards
• Ink & Toner Cartridges
• Art Supplies • Furniture
• First Aid, Safety & Emergency Preparedness Kits
• Packaging & Mailing Product
• And much, much more!
- Low prices backed up by our Price Match Promise.* Members receive business account holder pricing plus additional savings on nearly 1,800 commonly used items. Savings vary by product with the average member saving an additional 14% per annum off our already low everyday prices.+
- Convenience – order your way: online, free phone, free fax, email or shop in store. Receive free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm.*
Buying on account . . .
- If you already have an OfficeMax account, email email@example.com and ask to have it linked to our Chamber member offer.
- Top open an account, click this link to apply. The online form only takes a few minutes to complete and we often have your new account opened within 24 hours. Simply forward the notification email you receive from OfficeMax to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your new account is linked to Chamber member pricing.
Accessing the discounts without an account . . .
If you prefer to pay as you go using a credit or debit card to collect credit card points or rewards, shopping with OfficeMax is easy . . .
- In store - When you are ready to pay for your items, ask the OfficeMax staff member to ring your purchases on the Chamber of Commerce Cash Account and any additional discounts will automatically be applied. You can pay by cash, eftpos, credit or debit card.
- Online– email email@example.com and OfficeMax will send you a special link to a Chamber member’s only website that enables you to purchase online and pay by credit or debit card. The prices you see online using this link will include all applicable member discounts.
+ your savings may vary based on the types and quantities of products purchased.