Connecting people and growing our business community. As we are experiencing unprecedented times in our community and world, we are operating in the recovery stage supporting our businesses.
As well as the below normal benefits, we can:
Ensure you are getting the right information, on time and can act on it
Working collaboratively with Lake Wanaka Tourism, the Queenstown Chamber, Destination Queenstown, Regional Business Partners, the Otago Chamber and Council's Economic Development team to ensure businesses are supported during COVID-19 and into the recovery stage. We will recover. It is important we are at the table to ensure our business community can rise and thrive once we move through this.
Join the chamber to:
• Be connected- locally, regionally and internationally
• Be inspired- with our calendar of events, networking and training
• Grow - as a business owner/manager and your team
• Save money on business expenses through our member partnerships
• Promote your products and services to our 800+ database of local business contacts.
• Be included in the Business Directory so members can easily connect with you
• Show your support of your local business community
• Have your voice heard on the local, regional and national stage through our advocacy on key issues