Wednesday, 1st April, 2020
Business Support for COVID-19
The Otago Regional Business Partner Network is available to support businesses through COVID-19. This service is funded by government and delivered by the Otago Chamber of Commerce as part of our HUB arrangement with the Otago Chamber.
The Otago Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) team has received additional funding to help businesses and can discuss your key business challenges with businesses and link them with the support that is available at this time. They also operate the Business Mentor New Zealand Programme for Otago and can match businesses with one of the talented regional mentors.
If you would like to speak with one of our team about the RBP funding available to support businesses with COVID-19, please register with a Growth Advisor on the Regional Business Partner Website www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
Covid-19 Advisory Funding
The Regional Business Partner Network has been given additional government funds to support businesses through COVID-19. Our focus will be to assist with funding for businesses to access 1-1 support with professionals in the following areas:
- Health and Wellness
- Business Continuity Planning
- Finance and Cashflow Management
Businesses will be able to access up to $5000 (ex gst) in funding to fully fund advice in the areas above. RBP hope to distribute this fund to as many businesses as possible, so allocations are unlikely to be to this maximum. This will be managed by the growth advisors and will be at their discretion.
Businesses will need to have registered on the RBP Platform www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz and met with an RBP Growth Advisor to access this support.
Businesses will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner (i.e.: Growth Advisor);
- Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees;
- Are registered for GST in New Zealand;
- Are operating in a commercial environment; and
- Are a privately owned businesses or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
The Growth Advisor needs to be satisfied that this support will be beneficial to the customer.
Alternatively, if you are able to provide businesses expert advice in the 4 areas above and have ability to deliver services over the next couple of months please register your service on the RBP Portal and select COVID-19 Support under the service categories.
Providers will need to register services with the following information:
- A description of the relevant management capability areas in which they can provide expert advice and support
- An hourly rate for this service
- Details on mode of delivery, i.e. Zoom, Skype, or Phone
- Select the new COVID-19 support subject category
- Please note the service will need to be delivered and invoiced prior to the 30th June 2020.
Any queries about accessing RBP support, please email email@example.com