Communication Specialist Stephanie Holloway has been a member of the Ignite Wanaka Chamber of Commerce for many years and is offering eligible members up to 25 hours of free training fully funded by TEC. The training is ONLINE only, up until the end of 2020.
The below gives you an idea of what your programme could include:
- Basic Building blocks of communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Extending/expanding communication to get a better result.
- How to get it right more often.
- How to gain confidence in communication situations/interactions.
- Non-Verbal Communication
- When communication isn’t right.
- Looking at the bigger picture.
- Sustainability/Stickability in communication.
- Workplace wellbeing.
This would suit businesses who have multiple sites/international offices etc and/or can get together for 1-2 hours a week by Zoom or other virtual method. The target is groups of 30 plus people, NZ citizens.
The group will need to enrol, and complete online literacy and numeracy short assessments as this funding sits under the workplace literacy umbrella which can include communication and workplace wellbeing.
Call Stephanie on 027 668 0067 for more information.
To find out more about Steph and Elemental Potential visit www.elementalpotential.com
- Friday, 14th August, 2020 to Thursday, 31st December, 2020