Te Hau Toko Southern Wellbeing (previously the Southern Lakes Wellbeing Recovery Group) is excited to offer free MH 101 workshops across the district.
Who should come?
People from our community who want to get a better understanding of mental health and how they can support themselves and others.
People from the business community, tourism, hospitality and construction sectors, frontline government agency staff, social services staff.
The one-day workshops (9am-4:30pm) are co-facilitated by Blueprint’s expert team, bringing a wealth of professional and personal experience to the sessions.
Each participant will be given a workbook to keep. It includes all workshop material and is a reference guide for the future. Additional information and resources is included.
After MH101® you will:
- recognise signs of positive mental health and of mental health challenges
- use Te Whare Tapa Whā to support mental wellbeing
- relate to what people with mental health challenges are experiencing
- respond supportively to mental distress.
To register for the Southern DHB MH101 workshop on Friday 10th September (9am-4.30pm) at the Edgewater Hotel, Wānaka: Blueprint for Learning (arlo.co)
- Friday, 10th September, 2021
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Edgewater Resort