A huge thanks to all those who helped pull together a great week of events for Mental Health Awareness Week. Each year we get bigger and bigger and next year we plan to look at delivering a month of workshops, discussions and events in September in the lead up to the week itself.
Below is an overviews of some of the tools available year round and also should you, or someone you know, need help, a reminder of the avenues there are available locally. Some photos below from the week and more can be found here.
- Employee Assistance Programmes - support your organisation to lift the wellbeing, development and performance of your employees
- Healthy workers - Worksafe
- Five ways to wellbeing at work - Mental Health Association NZ tools
- Reach Out - Numbers for support - Print this and place in staffrooms, communal areas so people have easy access
- Other local support and advice.
Under the Regional Business Partners Covid-19 programme, health and wellbeing for resilience and stress is covered and there are a number of very qualified providers in Wanaka and Otago. Visit our website for a full list or speak to your advisor.
Thank you to Taylor Rapley, Ahua Psychology, Ben Logan, Logan Lore, Hook, Community Networks, LINK Upper Clutha, LWT, Karen Munro, Sue Kohn-Taylor for your help and our host venues Urban Grind, Wanaka Hotel, Edgewater and Lake Wanaka itself (below).